For Tansy - re doses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bunchy, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

Hi there Tansy,

I have received my recup, noni and samento now - do you think I should start them all at the same time - if not which first and how long before I add the others in?

Thanks,

Love Bunchy x
  2. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

3. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

Hello Tansy are you there?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/14/2005]
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

Hi Bunchy

Personally I would start with the noni and recup before taking any samento. Quite a few of us have found we can tolerate the die off better with Recup and noni. If I were starting afresh I think I would opt for the Recup first, then add in the noni then start on the samento.

As for my thought on starting doses for Recup and noni.

Recup - 1/4 sachet once a day, then twice a day, raise it slowly because the ideal dose especially when first using it can in some cases be very small. I did experience what I refer to as an adjustment stage when I first started taking Recup.

Noni - 1 drop a day, then twice a day. Slowly work your way up to AW's recommended dose, going by how you respond.

Once established on noni and Recup you can take the samento using the guidelines I posted for you recently. I went too quickly on the samento, and allowed myself to remain on too high a level of herxing. Slow and steady works better in the long run.

Good luck. I'm not here every day but post if you need a sounding board. I find feedback and suggestions from others invaluable.

love, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 10/16/2005]