For Teach6

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blast, Dec 14, 2002.

1. blast

blast New Member

First of all, I just wanted to say that I saw you in the Remedyfind for the CFS post and rate medicine.
    I enjoyed reading your post and you sound so informative, that I believe everything will work out for u in the long run. You are smarter than the system and in time, you will get your retirement disability.
    So, keep your head up, and stay strong. Don't let the a**holes bring you down. You are to good for that. Go ahead and be angry and hit something or break something. YOU'll feel better. I know I always do. LOL LOL!!!!!
    Have a great holiday and a prosporous New Year :)
    Love,
    Sherri (BLAST)
    P.S. I loved your pic' in the remedyfind post.
  2. blast

blast New Member

First of all, I just wanted to say that I saw you in the Remedyfind for the CFS post and rate medicine.
    I enjoyed reading your post and you sound so informative, that I believe everything will work out for u in the long run. You are smarter than the system and in time, you will get your retirement disability.
    So, keep your head up, and stay strong. Don't let the a**holes bring you down. You are to good for that. Go ahead and be angry and hit something or break something. YOU'll feel better. I know I always do. LOL LOL!!!!!
    Have a great holiday and a prosporous New Year :)
    Love,
    Sherri (BLAST)
    P.S. I loved your pic' in the remedyfind post.
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Jaimy sent that out to a bunch of people saying I'm famous. I said that my new pal Jake and I were having fun hanging out together! (LOL) For those who haven't seen it, my post is with one other, that of Jacob Teitelbaum!

The guy who set up the site told me he is always looking for more ratings on treatments, so feel free to go there and rate what you are using for your DD's.

Barbara