For the past two years ..................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by StephanieW, Nov 16, 2006.

1. StephanieW

StephanieW New Member

For the past two years I get up after sleeping ten hours and I feel like I have not slept at all. I forget what it is like getting up after sleeping and feeling refreshed like i slept ! It is a crashing fatigue in which, I could just sleep the whole day !
  2. Susi-di

Susi-di New Member

First of all that is common with FM to feel more tired when you wake-up than when you went to bed. I have FM and that is soooo me! I have felt that way forever really, and my poor son is the same way, bummer.
    It takes me a while to really feel awake after actually getting up. I need breakfast, two cups of coffee, and I just dawdle before getting in the shower, but after that I am much better. It's always a slow start for me. "Not a morning person".... I could sleep all day almost, but I don't.
    My advice is... keep moving after you get out of your bed, and take your shower as soon as possible because it somehow helps you feel awake.(at least for me it does) Also, cold orange juice helps too, if your tummy can handle that so early. You're not alone. Susi-di
    P.S. I see you are new... welcome to the board, you'll like it here. :eek:)
  3. StephanieW

StephanieW New Member

Suzi , thank you for the tips and the nice welcome. It is appreciated !
  4. StephanieW

StephanieW New Member

No I have not looked into that medicine. Thanks for the info. !
  5. makezmuzic

makezmuzic New Member

sleep apnea?
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

then you may need something else for energy in the daytime hours. i am stil working on that.

sleep is off and on. still they gave me atarax. it is for allergic reactions, i took it on a saturday and i was groggy till mid afternoon. so i have to play w/the dosage

jodie