For the third time.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Acomtha, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Acomtha

Acomtha Member

Please, I'm still wondering what ZMA is...

and if it might be something I could use.

acomtha
  2. gottalottalove

gottalottalove New Member

If you go to the top of the page (immunesupport)above the purple sash in white you will find their "store" look it up there. It helps with sleep and muscle spasms. you can also put ZMA in the search messages box ( right above your message etc. ) and you will find many posts about it! good luck Tina
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Zma is mag, zinc and B6. It is supposed to help you sleep and help with your pain and more. I just bought a bottle. I am not sure about everthing. You can click on the store here and type in Zma and it will tell you all about it. I know it is heavily used on this board, and most of them swear by it. Hope this helps, and sorry your question got ignored, I am very sure it was unintentional. I would of ignored this cause I don't know much about it, but when I came back to it and saw o responses I wrote to you. Love, Deb
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sorry, I just saw your post. I am the biggest promoter of ZMA around here short of Mel.

It is; zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6. It was developed by the SNAC company
    for weight lifters to heal their damaged muscles from workouts.

Somehow, it also helps with deep sleep!

I have had a lifetime of poor sleep, and very little sleep. I have tried everything from meds to herbs, but nothing really help for the long term.

I started taking ZMA last year, well after about 10 days 2 weeks, I am now sleeping 7-8 hours a night without waking up, and if I do wake up, I go right back to sleep now.

It has been a miracle worker for me.

I also take a low dose Xanax at 6pm for racing brain syndrome,

Then at 10pm I take 2 capsules of ZMA.

Right before bed I take a 3 milligram of Melatonin to help fall asleep.

The ZMA also helps with pain, as our muscles heal when we sleep.

If you want more information, or want to try it, you can get the SNAC brand right here at Pro Health. I have tried another brand and it did not work for me.

Good luck, and I do hope it helps you as much as it has for me.

Shalom, Shirl