For Those of Us in The North East Oh No

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but look at this forecast! Oh the Pain, The Pain -

Look for some impovement on Saturday but that will be short-lived as as a major storm develops off the East Coast by Sunday. This storm may have some historical impacts for the month of April.

Look for heavy rain and fierce winds by Sunday night and Monday morning from the Middle Atlantic region to New England. Coastal flooding and wind damage are possibilities. Interior sections of the Northeast, especially the higher elevations, may see some record snowfall from Sunday night through Tuesday.

2. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

Thanks for the update on the weather. I am SOOO ready for spring..warm weather...sun...and FEELING BETTER which summer does for me.

Forecasts like this make me wonder if moving to the South might make me feel better.

Foggygirl
  3. Didoe

Didoe New Member

I am on my knees as I read this
    asking the good and generous One who creates and dumps snow
    on us all, to PUHLEEEZ come thru with a record breaker because 4-5inches is only a P in the A to commute thru and will not close down most schools in NYC.
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Thanks, my dog is really high maintenance (needs constant attention) but without her I would probably hide under the covers all day with my heating pad

Lets pray this Noreaster is all a big mistake!!!!
  5. coolma

coolma New Member

I live just north across the border and we get the tail ends of your weather. UGH! Doesn't it feel like winter has gone on long enough???? Looks like a bumpy weekend ahead. My head's already feeling it. Very hard morning.

Best wishes to you all! Think Spring = it's on it's way.
  6. janie056

janie056 New Member

I am already feeling like poop! So my internal weathervane is working just fine....

Love ya,
    Jane
  7. momof471

momof471 New Member

I live in the mid-atlantic states and normally this time of year I'm feeling pretty good by now. This year it seems it will never end! We'll go straight from messed up weather to hot and humid! Neither do well with me.