For those of you that have IPods...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Feb 12, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I just wanted to say that for those of you that have IPods, I am not sure if you have ever checked out the Podcasts, there are loads of fitness and nutrition casts that you can listen to. I listen to Fibromyalgia Weekly, and some of the exercise ones like Yoga, Pilates and I have the video one so I can see the Yoga instruction classes. I also listen to one about herbs....

So anyway I just wanted to mention that.

Much love,
    Nicole
  2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I don't think I can do on this one what you are doing. There are so many different styles and types. I think you are talking about the one that does the videos?

I'm definitely no expert on iPods. lol I haven't even hooked this one up to my Mac iTunes yet.

That sounds great if you can get all of that. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Fibromyalgia Weekly is a podcast and they do have a website that you can listen from there directly at fibromyalgiaweekly dot com. You can listen from anywhere in the world.

You don't have to have the IPod to listen in on the website.

If you have any of the IPods you can also subscribe to it there and listen to it. You don't need the video IPod for that.

I found just a wealth information listening to them, and then I would come back here and do my searching in archives for more information.

I am not an expert either, I am still trying to figure out ITunes LOL but it is fairly easy to use.

I hope this helps,
    Nicole
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2006]