For those who have a lot of pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by swiss, Oct 15, 2006.

1. swiss

swiss New Member

I have CFS and fibro. For me CFS is my greatest problem. I have read the posts of many who are in a lot of pain and every time I think of how diddicult it must be for you. I have neck pain and a lot of migraines but i do not have the all over pain that many of you do. So, I just wanted the people who are in a lot of pain to know that I think of you often and that I have so much respect for you and your struggle. I could have it so much worse!!

Love,
    Michele
  2. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Thank you that was very sweet.
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

We need all of the thoughts and prayers we can get. You made me feel better just reading your post and this is a super bad day.

Suzette
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Swiss, thanks so much for your compassionate post. Like you, I have CFIDS and FMS. For many years, the FMS pain was my worst symptom but I was fortunate to find doctors who thought it was important to get the pain to a manageable state. This past year I've gotten worse. I call it a flare, but it's unlike any flare I've experienced in the past. My greatest problem now is the overwhelming and debilitating fatigue of CFIDS.

I was always able to manage the pain. The fatigue just wipes me out and my limbs feel heavy and exhausted and I only feel comfortable when I am resting.

Lolalee
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Thanks for your compassionate considerations. I do need all the compassion I can get. I hope you are having a good day. I'm gong to heed Hayley Cole's advice and get off this computer. My fingers are getting numb, and my legs and arms feel like they're going to fall off.
    Love and Hugs...
    Mini
  6. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I guess by saying thank you means that I have the relentless pain. Yes, but I also have a very high tolerance for Pain. I've always had some sort of aches and pains. About 3 or 4 yrs ago the Fibro hit me so hard and sudden, it destroyed what little Progress or dignity I had Mustered in life. A real 360.
  7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I have constant severe pain and cfs. So I guess I have both. It is no fun I tell you. I am always in pain and always tiesd. I do have lyme disease. But on the bright side I am going to start a new treatment this week that I am really looking forward to. Bicillin injections that I give myself twice a week. I have heard really good results from this medication. I am praying it works for me. I have tried so many already.

Please pray for me that this bicillin works!
    Thank you all so much!
    Kellyann
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Swiss:

Such nice thoughts. Thank you.

nyrofan
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That was so kind of you to think of others.
    I hope that you have a good day!

Love....Mari
  10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Michele

Thanks for the kind thoughts. This board has some wonderful people and the amount of geniune support is amazing!

So hugs back to you Michele

Redwillow