for those who have been asking if i owned a 69mach 1yes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 15, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it was owned by scott roper productions...eddie murphy's...one of the three cars used for a scene in the movie METRO back in i think it was 1996 or seven...

but do to a non child supporting ex-hub to be at the time...living w/well let's say a "dancer"...some on here already know about that story...especially my sister...

anyways...i was driving an acura legend and i kept the 69 mach 1...great all original..fmx transmission 351 windsor...barely any miles..i was third owner if you count eddie murphy...

well i couldn't work anymore...savings dwindled...i was also paying for a nearly brand new truck and insurance of all four cars...incuding another 67 mustang...cause i was the responsible one...finally i filed divorce papers...took my name of all the cars as primary insurer...

quit paying for the truck payment...nearly 500 a month..the rest of the cars were all paid for...

so anyways.. he owes bigtime still..and he has the truck and the 67 mustang..

i sold the 69 mach 1 on ebay...i hated to do that...

it was competition orange painted exactly like an origanal boss 302...but it really was an origianl 69 mach 1...

well that is my story and i bought my first mustang in 1988...black mustang gt...give me the 5 speed stick and call me race girl...

that is the reason for my username...

jodie
  2. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Hi Jodie,

I had wondered and expected you did own or owned a 69 mach 1. wow, Eddie Murphy's. It must have been really nice and I am sorry you had to sell it.

I had a mach 1, red with black stripes and fast back that was prob 67, 68 or 69. Had it with first husband who loved cars. Well, I guess they all do. Had a million cars with him it seemed.

Then had a 56 mustang that was burgandy with parchment interior with 2nd husband. 2nd and current hubby got ahold of a 55 Chevy nomad wagon and completely restored it doing most of the work himself. It was really beautiful. But when he retired, we moved to durango, Co from Calif and just couldn't bring all cars and had to sell that too. He is very sad about that to this day.

Good to "talk" to you. Penny
  3. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

I don't or never owned a 69mach mustang but i did have an awesome 82 GT, had a 302, 4 speed, t-tops, it was the bomb, and of course when I got married to my first husband, i had to sell it because we lived in a horrible place that had a horrible driveway that the car just woulnd't go up, plus I got pregnant right away after we were married, and well, you can guess the rest of the story.

I absolutely LOVE the new retro mustangs they have produced. I want one really bad!!! :)

Fell in love with Eleanor from Gone in Sixty Seconds, that will be my dream car if i ever win the lottery

Lis