For those who like tea

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PVLady, Dec 24, 2007.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Celestial Seasonings has a special tea flavor each year at Christmas. It is always so special and this year is not a disappointment. The new holiday tea is "Sugar Cookie" flavor.

It has no sugar or caffeine but tastes just like a sugar cookie, It is made with barley,orange and natural sugar cookie flavors - don't know how they did that..

They only have this for a few weeks. I found mine at Walgreens drug store.

2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Have you tried Fruit and Almond tea? Or Pomegranate Pizzazz by Bigelow? Both are very good.

I like the no caffeine types too.....
  3. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

but i got the peppermint one I'm a sucker for peppermint now kinda wish I got the sugar cookie-Kim
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

is my all time favorite tea! This year i got the peppermint,,,,,,,,,,,,and the Honey Chamomile,,,,Sugar cookie sounds so good!,,,,,,,also i got the sugar plum last year,,,,Good!
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Especially the Green teas but like the others too that are decaff. Gee, I haven't seen any of those flavors, just the peppperment, or orange and spice or something like that. Sometimes also it is hart to find the flavors I want in decaff. I have hi b/p and take meds for thta as well as have problems with UTI's so am trying to stay away from caffiene.

Gee, do I have to wait now till next year to get these teas or maybe I had better run off to the store right now (-: !! Hope I cn find them next year. Sugar cookie - wow now that sounds delicious.

MMM, they sure sound good though. Did you say they do come in decaff ???

Thanks for telling us. Green tea tastes a little bitter but I add a little sugar or honey. I know how good it is supposed to be for you. Thanks for telling us about the different flavors. Any ideas of how to drink the green tea??

Warm hugs,

6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

The sugar cookie flavor is herbal - it contains milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel and natural sugar cookie flavors with vanilla bean.

I add a little honey and cream - great... I don't know how they did it, but it really does taste like a sugar cookie.

Its actually called "sugar cookie sleigh ride"

[This Message was Edited on 12/28/2007]