For those who prayed for my brother, sad update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cromwell, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Thank you all of you who prayed on teh fm board for my dearest brother who was involved in a car wreck(woman in truck ran a red light).

Although his injuries were severe, at first he seemed to be doing OK and we were gladdened by "no head or internal injuries". Sadly, he has now taken a turn for the worse as his chances of survival are now rated as very slight. This is over a week since the accident.

Will you all please pray very hard for him today.

Thank you.

Love Anne
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am new to the board and didn't hear of your brother's accident until now. Jesus, breathe life into this brother. Put a healing hand on his body. Let your Holy Spirit bring peace into that hospital room. I pray for all of the family and for Anne. Lift these children up and comfort them in their time of need. Take all fear from their hearts right now in the name of Jesus.

Anne,
    I will continue to pray throught out the day.

Love,
    Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2006]
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Absolutely. Heavenly Father I ask that you be with this man and his family today. Please offer them some hope, some relief, and a path back to living. They are suffering, and need grace and hope. Please hold them close.
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

His name is Geoff. Pray as hard as you can, thankyou for the prayers so far, I am in shock right now. The doctor said there was a slight chance so truly God, please let him be well and heal. HIs daughter will need him as she was just dxd so young with a terrible disease that only I know about so far. He has been such a good caring and fair man his whole life.

Love to you all,

Anne
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for your precious brother.

Dear God, please surround Geoff with the power and strength of your love. Thank you for how great this love is. You love him as much as if he were the only one on this earth.

Thank you, dear Lord, that you are with him every second. We ask that you would strengthen Geoff, and also be with every member of the family, to help them through this time.
    We ask this in Your Holy Name, Amen.

We'll keep praying for him, Anne!

Love, Judy
  6. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

A PRAYER FOR YOUR BROTHER GEOFF,

May the Lord Jesus Christ shine down on Geoff...
    he is in dire need of Your healing powers.

his family needs him so very much...
    please give him the stregnth to fight.

bless the medical team that is caring for Geoff...
    may their wisdom and loving hands be filled with the power of the Lord. In Jesus name I pray...Amen
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

So terrible. I will be praying for a change for the better for your brother. I know you are so down and probably in a bad flare also. I will pray that God will help to strengthen all of your family and to restore your brother's health.

LOVE

KRIKET
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

When I was 7 months pregnant with my son I got very sick (long story) I was in ICU on lifesupport, had coded 3 times and was given 2 hours to live. They called in the helicopter to take me to another hospital and it was 45 minutes late. As they were rolling me down the hall to get to the helicopter my dear sweet friend all of 4ft 11in tall stopped the crew of 6ft tall attendants and dr and told them I was not moving one more inch until she prayed WITH me. I had been unconscious for several days and when she touched me I regained consciousness as she was praying. All the times I was poked, probed, operated on, shocked,etc during this ordeal. I never felt a thing. When she touched me in the power of God I woke up and felt her hand.

Lord, I lift up Geoff to you for your mercy and grace to pour abundantly on him. I ask you to heal his body and strengthen his mind and spirit to continue the healing process. Lord you are the great physician and we know that your ways are not our ways but we do pray that through Geoff's healing the message, word and knowledge of you is spread through this family. In Jesus holy name I pray. Amen
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Ann

I am so sorry, I am praying now for your dear brother

I pray you and your family will get through this and all will be well

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel

Please let us know how he is for you will be in my prayer and on my mind.
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just to let you know that I have been praying for your brother, and your family.

He has been much on my mind.

Love, Judy
  11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Let me add my prayers too Anne, to very one elses!

I know i'm a couple days late, please update us if you can.

Misty
  12. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Dear Anne, I am so sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother Geoff through this difficult time.

Wishing you and your family many Blessings to come.

Carolin

13. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so very sad to learn of this news about your brother. I am saying a prayer right now for him.

Pepper
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So sorry my friend. I will pray for this need... and may God give you the needed strength that you need!

Mari
  15. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and hope that he pulls through.Linda