For those who prayed for the safe return of Justin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 23, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I heard today he has been found in Arizona at the home of the "predator". He's being flown home to Wisconsin tomorrow and is being cautiously guarded by the police.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. This has been on the news in Milwaukee for a few days now.
  2. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

i'm so happy to hear he has been found. thank goodness he was found unharmed and being guarded. he will still need many prayers after this ordeal. will be thinking of you and praying for him.
    ronda
  3. nina2

nina2 New Member

to hear such wonderful news.

I pray that Justin will overcome this terrible ordeal, my thoughts and prayers are with him.

nina
  4. silky17

silky17 New Member

He looked fine, not scared or anything. I am not sure who Justin is to you sunflowergirl but you must have been out of your wits. There are so many sick individuals in this world.

Hopefully he was not harmed in anyway.

God bless you and Justin,
    Silky
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So happy to hear he was found..Thank God!!

I hope he was not harmed in any way and will continue to pray for him and his family to be able to get through this.

Thank you for the Update...

Hugs
    Bluerose
  6. kbak

kbak Member

So, So glad to hear he's o.k.!! I don't know how I missed this post. My brain leaves a lot to be desired. I get ILL at the thought of anyone abducting a kid. I'm so glad he's home now.

7. Meekah

Meekah New Member

I'm so happy he's been found. Thanks for letting us know.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah