For Those with Liver Disease

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Nov 16, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Dr. Cabot is starting an “Observational Study of Liver Problems.”

If you would like to be part of this study you can apply and you may be accepted.
    Criteria to enter this study are one or more of the following -
    • Hepatitis B or C
    • Fatty Liver – also known as Non-Alcoholic Steatorrheic Hepatosis (NASH)
    • Auto-immune liver disease, such as Primary Biliary Cirrhosis and Sclerosing Cholangitis.

To be a participant you will need to be willing to share your medical history (including the results of your blood work, scans or MRI etc) with us, continue the use of Livatone® Plus and follow specific healthy dietary guidelines.
    Your data will be shared with other medical doctors, naturopaths and our administration office in Phoenix. We may publish the results of this observational study on our websites; however we will of course not disclose your name or contact details.
    There will be two categories for participants -
    1) New customers just starting on Dr Cabot’s Liver Program.
    2) Existing customers who have been following Dr Cabot’s Program for several months.
    In both cases the customers must be able to provide us with copies of their blood work and liver scans to provide evidence of their liver disease.

If you wish to participate in this medical research project, please call us at 623-334-3232 or email us at liverstudy@scbintl.com and we will send you further details of the requirements for the study, as well as a questionnaire to determine your eligibility.
    It is imperative that we have pre- study and post-study copies of the results of blood tests, scans (ultrasound, CT scan or MRI) to measure results accurately.

As an incentive to enter into our study, each customer that qualifies and participates in the study will have their name entered into a quarterly lucky drawing – this will give them the chance to receive a $1,000 cash payment. All participants will receive a 20% discount off Livatone® Plus while participating in the study.

2. Catseye

Catseye Member

If anybody suspects their liver may be the cause of their problems this is the way to help yourself. This almost sounds like it may be a drug study but this is how to get your liver healthy again.

I suffered for a year and a half in bed in agony because my liver doctor said despite the hep c, my liver was functioning just fine. He was only going by my liver function enzyme levels which were always normal. I allowed him to put me through the antiviral chemo for hep c which increased the chronic fatigue 10x. Even after the virus was gone, I was in bed wondering why I wasn't dead yet, I felt sooooo bad.

I only started to really improve when I realized it was my liver and I started taking supplements to help it. I'm taking everything in Livatone (plus other things) and eating lots of vegetables and it's working. I've never felt this good.
    If I could, I'd be part of this study. Even if you don't have hep c or aren't going to do this study, don't assume your liver is functioning fine just because your blood work says it is. It was only when I started taking aminos and other supplements the liver is supposed to make (stuff like Sam e and phosphatidyl choline) that I realized that mine is not functioning right!

I have had all the following: liver congestion, adrenal fatigue, heart disease secondary to mitochondrial malfunction, central nervous system dysfunction, over-active RNase L due to underactive Th1, hormone imbalances and hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis dysfunction and they can all be traced back to the liver not doing its job right because it has been overwhelmed by infection or toxins or bad diet or whatever. I am fixing my liver and it's finally fixing me! karen