For Tiggy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ixoye, May 9, 2007.

1. ixoye

ixoye New Member

Tiggy - Print this out if possible and speak it (out loud) every time you are feeling shaken, and keep doing so until you feel the power of the Holy Spirit strengthening you.

The Lord is a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Psalm 3:3-4

I give my burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of me. He will not permit me to slip and fall. Psalm 55:22

I am strong and of good courage, I do not fear nor am I afraid, for the Lord my God, He is the one who goes with me. He will not leave me nor forsake me. Deuteronomy 31:6

I cast the whole of my care all my anxieties, all my worries, all my concerns, once and for all on Him, for He cares for me affectionate and cares about me watchfully. 1Peter 5:7

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. Romans 8:25

God guards me, keeps me in perfect and constant peace because my mind (both its inclination and its character) is stayed on Him, because I commit myself to Him, lean on Him, and hope confidently in Him. Isaiah 26:3

In quietness and in trusting confidence I find strength. Isaiah 30:15

I approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that I may receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need. Hebrews 4:16

As I wait on the Lord, with good courage, He shall strengthen my heart. Psalm 27:14

The eyes of the Lord are on me, and His ears are open to my cry… When I cry out, the Lord hears, and delivers me out of all my troubles. Psalm 34:15

I trust (lean on, rely on, and am confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall I dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness, and truly I shall be fed. I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires and secret petitions of my heart. I commit my way to the Lord (roll and repose each care of my load on Him); trust (lean on, rely on, and am confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass. Psalm 37:3-5