Forearm,elbow,joint pain...bulged bands?You Don't have this? what is wrong w/me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Aug 12, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

OK. Now I am confused.The Right side of my body has been the side of which my weakness was showing the most.Gradually,my left wrist and elbow region have become VERY TENDER!! if i extend my arm palm up in front of me I have this band looking thingy,with lots a little blue veins(lots!!).I am unable to Grasp things and pick them up.My arm Feel it alone weighs a ton.I have put warm towels on thru day to no relief.I have the Flexril 10 mg ,from shoulder and back/leg spasams,it does not seem to help THIS.I do not tolerate Ibprofin or stuff in tylonal very well at all.WHAT TO DO??? I can't even brush my teeth or hair without need to rest PAIN !
    Would this be CFS or FM related? Should I worry about the weird color of skin and all the veins? I AM SURE THIS IS IN MY HEAD,SO no DR visits,What may help that I haven't tried? Using Ice doesn't work as I get to tense from the cold causeing more spasams.AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
    Peace,lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 08/13/2003]
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

that affects my arms from the inside of my elbows down into my hands. I don't know if this is the same thing or not, but when it's acting up it is very very painful. Also have burcitis and tendonitis in both arms.

Dara
  3. Carina

Carina New Member

It sounds like you may have to have your cholesterol levels checked.

carina
  4. GooGooGirl

GooGooGirl New Member

But I go to the doctor whenever I have a new symptom. I don't care if they think I am a wacko. I always want to know if something else is going on besides the Fibro. I really think you should see a doctor but that's just my opinion. Good luck!
  5. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

OK, I am starting to wonder what I have!!
    ALL of the *SYMPTOMS* I pass off as FM,the more I list,the more I hear *NO,Not like That Here*.
    My Cholesteral Level have always been low,however,I was told By Dads Cardiologist I am susceptable to the Protien disorder, Lp(a),which if I understand properly alters good Cholesteral to bad.He also said it would be morelikely to affect me during or after menepause(I think I'm there!??!)
    i do not think I've ever had a motion that would spark Carpol tunnel,can that be a sympyon of FM/CFIDS or only a free standing aillment?
    Oddly the *band thingy* is very simular to the one I had ,well on seating surrface(which is no longer sore:]).

This is really gonna wind me up in loony tuneville!
    Oh,well.I'll keep my search for a DR,and continue to have physical issues None of you can relate with( I do have several ya all have too!).I must call aprox. 180-200 clients today,or I am firing me due to lack of productivity.This dial all numbers will be the end of me,my arms are too heavy!!!

Peace,lisa