Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Jan 23, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I have been having a lot of forethoughts. It is kind of creepy feeling. Anybody get these thoughts before something happens and then it happens?

2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Yep. I've always been intuitive. It can be creepy. I used to dream and sleepwalk at night when a large airplane was going to crash. It used to give me the creeps when the next day there would be a news flash about a large plane crashing. I've worked very hard to no longer get the dreams about crashing planes. YUCK.

I'm intuitive about alot of things. My hubby has learned to just trust my judgement when I get a gut feeling. He has witnessed my intuitiveness too many times to question my decisions anymore.

It is creepy though.

3. kriket

kriket New Member

I know what you mean. I reccently posted about almost catching the house on fire. Well, I had this feeling for about 3 weeks that the house was going to catch on fire and burn from our wood stove. I kept ignoring it, and I'll be darned if that is not what nearly happened.

I can also think of someone, have them on my mind and then in the next few days I will run into them, sometimes it's people I have not seen in a long time. Really weird.

My mom had a heart attack last year, and I told my dad that something was bad was about to happen to her healthwise and it did.

I can also see right through people, if you know what I mean. I can tell right off the bat if they are fake or non-trustworthy ans so forth.