Former Governor Jessie Ventura's Wife CFIS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PITATOO, Sep 19, 2012.

1. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

Was listening to Jessie Ventura and he was discussing his wife of 37 years fight with CFIDS - More and more people are "getting it". Not CFIDS but that CFIDS is real. I just thought this was brave of him to come out an talk about it.

Just thought I would post this because I respect him a lot.

Bobby
  2. keke466

keke466 New Member

for famous people to come out and talk about these damn illnesses. You know there's got to be someone or someone in their family who has something that we struggle with and if they could bring some attention to it we might get better tx.
  3. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen New Member

We need spokespeople to educate the general public. Not just one, but as many as we can get. There must be celebrities, politicians, athletes, entertainers, ANYONE who is in the public eye who could do a public service announcement on TV during primetime news instead of those darned pharmaceutical companies and their Rx Lyrica commercials! All those Rx commercials do is encourage our loved ones to ask, "Isn't there a pill you can take for that?
  4. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen New Member

We need spokespeople to educate the general public. Not just one, but as many as we can get. There must be celebrities, politicians, athletes, entertainers, ANYONE who is in the public eye who could do a public service announcement on TV during primetime news instead of those darned pharmaceutical companies and their Rx Lyrica commercials! All those Rx commercials do is encourage our loved ones to ask, "Isn't there a pill you can take for that?