Forum screen background

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by TigerLilea, Apr 7, 2014.

1. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Would it be possible for ProHealth to add in a darker background into the choices for how the screen looks. I find the white background very hard on my eyes and would love to see a darker background in the list of choices. The one that I prefer using is Xenforo 1.2 Dark Brown.

Thanks!
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Jamin, if you go over to Phoenix Rising you can see what the dark brown looks like as they have the same software for their forums as we do here. We just have five options here on PH, whereas PR have quite a few selections to choose from.
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I just want to say thanks to the ProHealth team for adding in a darker background for anyone who wants it. It is so much easier on the eyes than the white background.

For anyone who doesn't realize that you can change the backgrounds, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the left hand side in the blue strip (right above where it says "Forum software by XenForo") it will tell you which setting you are on. Just click onto that and it will take you to a screen with six different settings you can choose from. I'm using the "darker background" which is a sand coloured screen with a soft brown edge. I find this much easier on my eyes than looking at a white screen.
    paulac7 likes this.
  4. paulac7

paulac7 Member

Thanks for the tip TL...didn't know you could do that!! Much obliged....I like the *darker background* also...

Paula
    TigerLilea likes this.
  5. joanierav

joanierav Member

tiger , thank you so much. i love the sand one too. joanie
    TigerLilea likes this.