Foun a new web site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by schaken, Nov 17, 2005.

1. schaken

schaken New Member

Hi everyone,
    I get a lot of emails about fm and cfs. Found a new one today. There have been some new discoveries about FM.

Go to mecicinenet.com. Once there click on diseases and conditions they have 127 articles.

There are several other sections like new into etc. MRI's or brain scans are addressed. It does show that we have a higher level of pain. Also persons with just arthritis in general only raised questions about 10% of the time when blood pressure cuffs were used as opposed to (I think it said) 85% of FM patients.

I thought you all might be interested.

Gentle hugs,
    Leslie
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Thanks Leslie........My brother has severe arthritis and Doctors with a top arthritis doctor. He asks my brother many questions on me, as he has really worked on Fibro and is interested in it. He has looked and looked for answers in his researching it........

Anyhow this Dr. told my brother that Fibro hurts more that arthritis! I look at my brothers knotted swollen joints and knows that he is in much pain......and ours does not make us look like that.......so that was surprising.
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Too late now - it's almost 2:00 AM and I've got to get to bed!!!

Janet
  4. schaken

schaken New Member

Just Bumping in case any one else wants to see this web site.

Leslie