Found a cream that helps with aches pains

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chris350, Feb 27, 2007.

1. chris350

chris350 New Member

Guy,

My mother has severe rhumetoid arthritis. She takes Enbrel and Methatrexate injections as well as other meds for arthritis. Dr. Peter Gott writes a column in our paper in Memphis, TN. He several times has mentioned a cream for pain called Castiva with natural castor oil base. My mother purchased a tube at the pharmacy. She was really impressed. I would not try it. It takes more than a cream to help me. One day my neck was killing me and she insisted on using this cream - in 30 min. my neck was not hurting. I could not believe it. This stuff does not stink. It is about $15 a tube, but it might be worth trying. Believe me I am not selling it. I had not heard of it until my mother bought it. Maybe it will give someone else some relief.
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

for telling us about it. I'll definitely try it if I can find it.
  3. chris350

chris350 New Member

Lucky for us Pain People this cream is over the counter. We get ours at Kroger's Pharmacy. I am certain Walgreens and Rite Aid and other pharmacies can get this if requested. This product is distubted by: HUMCO Texarkana, TX 75501. It comes on a 4.0z tube. It has capsaicin 0.035%. I have no idea what that is but as I said before, I can attest to the fact that is works. AGAIN, I don't sell it I only know about the product from my mother and using it myself. Do make certain you wash your hands after applying it per our pharmacist. You would not want to get it in your eye.

If I can answer any other questions, let me know. If you get it and like it or don't like it- let me know.