Found a FAB site good for neck pain, Carp tunnel,etc

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jen F, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Jen F

Jen F New Member

If you have neck pain or carpal tunnel, or any kind of back pain, check this out!

My latest Chiro thinks my neck/arm/shoulder pain might be more due to a scalene muscles and brachial plexus injury than due to the DDD, lateral stenosis and bone spurs seen on my xray.

So, this morning I did a search on the scalenes and brachial plexus and have finally found what I've been looking for for a while. Someone who wants people to heal and get well, without their main focus being on financial compensation. Also, he tells you HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF, so we are not quite so reliant on chiropractors and massage therapists which are expensive.

It's a site called bodymindresources and it gives detailed instructions on particular stretches, and anatomy of the musculature that should be palpated or massaged.

i noticed there is quite a lot of helpful info for healing from Carpal Tunnel problems as well as Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, which I may have or my injury might be similar.

I am so impressed.

The info I have read so far is very impressive. It's kinda like the secrets that chiropractors know and massage therapists know but they don't tell you everything. I feel like how I do when I'm watching Penn and Teller unmask magic tricks!

"So, THAT'S how they do that...."

Hope it helps some of you too!

mabye I'll do an update post in a couple of weeks after I try the program.

Jen F
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

thanks for that. will be passing this on to others. A lot of us need this kind of help because we don't have the physical and financial resources to go to chiros regularly.

Cheers

Tansy
  3. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

hey Jen,
    thanks for sharing this site with us. Let me know how you like it when you are feeling better.
    hope you get over this latest hurdle with med. reactions soon!!!! (Like yesterday woudn't be too soon huh?)
    Ziggy