Found a Great new fibro doc....in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onesmileymyley, Jul 6, 2003.

1. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

Hello to all, I am so excited about going to see this doc.
    My mom had given me this artical that was in her newspaper about fibro and a doctor that believe's in the condition and has spent the last several years investigating the condition and swears that he can help you feel at least 80% better without drugs or all your money back and if you have insurance they to will be reinstated a check. I see him tomorrow at 11:15 and it is a 30 min session. he does a brain scan type test that looks for things that fibro patience lack as well as have to much of. then he figures out your treatment plan from their. I will let you all know how it goes and what he say's.
  2. crissyfamily

crissyfamily New Member

Yes, please keep us updated on what his treatment plan is...this must be so exciting for you..

good luck!

Crissy
  3. tes

tes New Member

Oh my god...so glad to see you are doing well. I have been up and down lately and still trying to find answers. So, you're having a baby girl..wonderful news. I truely miss talking to you. I have e-mailed you many times, but the message keeps bouncing back due to a full mailbox. Try deleting some of you messages, because I would love to chat with you outside of here. Hope all is well with the kids and hubby. Please keep in touch. You are always on my mind and started to worry when I hadn't noticed any posts from you in a while. Take care, your buddy, Tes.
  4. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

I certainly hope you have found the answer to your illness! Good Luck!
  5. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I am VERY curious to see your outcome. Can you please tell me where the doctor is located? and /or his name? Thanks, and Good luck!
  6. Ishy75

Ishy75 New Member

And would love to know the name and location of the doctor and the outcome of your exam...

Warm hugssss
    Chrissi
  7. jbg

jbg New Member

I would like the name also...keep us posted on your outcome.

Good Luck!!

~Hugs~
    Julie
  8. onesmileymyley

HI all you fibro friends. Well I went to see the doc and he is a chriopractor who pretty much deals with only fibro people. he did a emg or something like that, it tells you what mucles are working or inflamed bla bla bla. anyway he said mine were good in some areas and bad in other areas. He does not believe in the twisting aproach for any fibro patient as all it does is inflam the mucles. He guaranteed me that he can and will make me feel 80% better if not 100%. For those that live in Wisconsin he is in the Menomonee falls area. Well worth seeing as I have seen alot of doc's and not one is as noligable as he is about fibro.
  9. mle

mle New Member

I would also like to know know the doc's name and location.

Thanks,
    mle
  10. tes

tes New Member

I left you a message on this thread and I was hoping we could chat. Hope all is well. Tes
  11. FranWi

FranWi New Member

he has any clinical approach to an underlying cause, or if he just treats the pain symptoms. I'm really looking for a doctor who deals with fibromyalgia by investigating the reasons for the pain, etc. I believe that hypercoagulation and thyroid and endocrine malfunctions are root problems, and an underlying source like Lyme's, EBV, systemic mycoplasmal infections, chlamydia, etc. is responsible for sending our systems into this tailspin. So many doctors are only willing to treat the pain instead of probing for more answers.

Fran
  12. onesmileymyley

He deals with the underlying problems of fibro. You should just make an appt. with him. The first visit along with the testing is free of charge. He did lot's and lot's of searching to find and help us with fibro.
  13. onesmileymyley

It sure has been a long time since we wrote one another. I am sorry for that. I have been so busy getting ready for the baby and the other 5 kids keep me going all the time. I have been having more up day's then down witch is nice for a change. I still have the right side rib pain but I guess I am learning to live with it. How are your ribs? did they ever find anything? Hey do have a bunch of lumps in your rib area? I do not remember if you do or not. So how is the family? mine is good. well I am going to go for now but I will check in tonight.
  14. onesmileymyley

i am sorry but he is in the milwaukee area. it is not to far of a drive from madison though.