***Found ADRENAL REBUILDER that helps alot***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeanne-in-Canada, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Esp. w/ the worsening onset of SAD, and a rough summer of renovations that made MCS much worse for me, I've been a moody mess.

The adrenal supplement I've been on a few weeks is formulated by Dr. James Wilson. That's how you can find it if interested. It was recommended by my env. doc., and I was leery of taking it and getting worse, her recommendations can be hit and miss (as it tends to be w/ us).

No worsening, just bettering though. I still have SAD, and get murky headed on cloudy days, but I'm rarely weepy and not so volotile and have much more energy too. Sometimes, I even feel downright peaceful, woo hoo. My moods were everywhere before this, it was a terrible ride. You can check his site and see if the symtoms fit you.

The supp. contains a blend of glandulars only: adrenal, gonadal, hypothalamus, pituitary, and thyroid. It was the blend that made me take a chance, it seemed there was less chance of putting something else out of balance w/ a blend of glandulars. it isn't cheap, but I feel it's well worth it.

Jeanne
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

It's good that someone else has heard good feedback on it. I didn't want to tamper w/ my adrenals or thyroid except w/ nutrients. But my doctor gave me samples which seemed to show a hint of working. She has MCS herself and said this one was esp. good.

If it gives this kind of a boost after just 2 wks, I look forward to seeing what it can help w/ in a few mths. It's supposed to be a process of nourishing and rebuilding weakened glands. I hope the addition of thyroid gland in it will help my faulty thermostat. Thyroid tests are normal, even T3, but something has to be off for me to get so cold.

Jeanne
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

4. pepper

pepper New Member

I am going to look into this. I don't think that I have ever had SAD before but it is hitting me this year and I can use some help!

Thanks.
    Pepper
  5. Jeanne-in-Canada

pretty sure i remember you live in Ottawa so you could get full spectrum lights at Beauchanan Lighting on Loretta street, they are the energy saving kind too. I think they are helping me take the edge off, i was much worse before the lights and adrenal supps.

The adrenal supplements are worth their weight in gold it seems. i tried to slack off and take them just twice a day and started getting all moody and weepy again.

They contain a synergistic blend of glandulars, incl. thyroid and gonad. hooray for the gonads, I'm actually getting my sex drive back. lack of drive, and no energy for sex are some of the symptoms in the Dr. Wilson questionaires.

Jeanne
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

How long do you need to have the lights on your face every day? Can the light just be shining while you are on the computer or reading? I have never figured that out.

Yes, I am in Ottawa and can get to Loretta Street very easily. I may do it tomorrow if I know what I am looking for.

Pepper
  7. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

Thanks Jeaane in Canada
  8. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Jeanne ... what is the supplement called and where can you buy it ? .. I'm in Kingston Ontario .. is it by doctor's script ? what do I ask for ?
    Any info appreciated !
    Fudge : )
    PS .. I just read some of the information on Dr.Wilson's product .. it seems quite similar to the "GreensPlus Extra Energy" that I take .. Sam Tracy is a Canadian nutritonist that created the forumla and wrote the book "The Food Connection" .. if you look at the website Genuine Health you can see the various formulas for different health problems.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/24/2005]
  9. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

10. Jeanne-in-Canada

pepper,
    my light therapy lamp is delayed w/ the custom's strike, but i bought full spectrum light bulbs at Beauchanan, for my kitchen, bathroom and l.rm lamp, and they have made a difference.

fudge,
    i order the adrenal supp from Dr. Wilson's site 9from the States) and it is nothing like any greens supp. it is full of animal glandulars, a synergenic blend, that's it.

Jeanne
  11. Jeanne-in-Canada

12. pepper

pepper New Member

I will definitely check this out.

Pepper