Found Help For Energy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Oct 19, 2002.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

my daughter had recommended this herbal medicine, an energy tonic, and i finally tried them. i have to take 2 instead of just one but they help me get through the day and actually get a little more done around here. i don't feel i can say what they are called or where to get them on here, so if you want to know about them email me at yucca_dew@yahoo.com. cindi
  2. herblady

herblady New Member

my daughter had recommended this herbal medicine, an energy tonic, and i finally tried them. i have to take 2 instead of just one but they help me get through the day and actually get a little more done around here. i don't feel i can say what they are called or where to get them on here, so if you want to know about them email me at yucca_dew@yahoo.com. cindi
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good to see you posting. You may certainly mention the herbal preparation if you would like. That way, people can do their own research on it.

Love, Mikie
  4. karen55

karen55 New Member

in finding out more about this.

Karen
  5. herblady

herblady New Member

the pills are called yellow subs. i got them at vitaimn warehouse, a chain helath food store but i can't find a website. i'm checking further into it. cindi
  6. ali-may

ali-may New Member

They sound promising, Cindi! I'd love to know what's in this preparation!

Ali
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Yellow subs huh...................and they work???

Are they legal????

Hee hee.

Please keep us posted, how about you post the manufacturer?

Jaci
  8. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

Hi- I checked these out from a google search, and unless I am looking at the wrong thing, Yellow Subs, are a weight lifter's stacker, meaning, they have ephedra, white willow bark and caffeine. Sounds a lot like natural speed, so no wonder you got a lot of extra energy! Be very careful with this stuff, please.
  9. sofy

sofy New Member

I was having a moment of hope for the magic cure. I've tried every form of prescription speed there is and I never get more than two weeks of up from them before the reality of major side effects set in. That ephedra is the same thing only it isn't regulated so you have no idea what your getting. This is the stuff that pops up in the news because people actually die from it. I would definately tell my MD and ask to be closely monitored. I think I'll stay alive and tired.
  10. herblady

herblady New Member

i was told i could mention this stuff then posted a message for people to contact me about it, similar to this one. i have the information you that wrote me are looking for. please email me. cindi
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Is this the post you though was deleted? It was on Page 2 on the board!

I hope this clears up the mystery for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  12. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

This is way off the subject but I was reading some old posts about zappers and I thought you might like to know that I found the site that offers the Clark plans to build your own zapper OR you can buy one of theirs already made for $10.00 and shipping is free!!!! My email addy is on my profile. If you want more info just email me and I will give you the url.
    Ciao 4 Now
    Sandy

PS if anyone else wants to know....email me!
  13. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Where can I get an intraveinous line hooked up?

=)
    Kathy
  14. herblady

herblady New Member

yes it has ephedra in it. my daughter is very sensitive to it but it didn't bother her at all for some reason. the same for me. andi have high blood pressure and it didn't affect that. they're very popular. of course, it's an individual decision whether to try them or not. but if you want them, just email me, i'll tell you where to get them. cindi
  15. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

herblady....please be careful while taking these pills. I have a heart condition now and i know that it is related to the fact that for years i took over the counter speed(caffene). I now have a heart racing problem. Just a word to the wise! Please be careful! queenbee69
  16. herblady

herblady New Member

like i said, it's an individual decision. they don't bother me at all, no heart racing, no blood pressure rises, no shakiness. i think that's why they are so popular around here, you don't feel funny with them. cindi