**Found Pretty Interesting Website***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sportsmom628, Oct 30, 2009.

1. sportsmom628

sportsmom628 New Member

I have been doing alot of research these past couple of weeks since, my Doc. sent me to the Chiropractor Alternative Clinic, so I get accupuncture, massage (gentle), and adjustments. Anyways so I came across this website and there are approx. 20-25 conditions associated with FMS/CFS it is crazy but as I was looking through each condition It sounded like me to at T, I had just about every other associated condition in one way or another. I told my hubby I am screwed!! He just gave me a big smile and a hug and said we'll get through this together! Almost made me cry.

Anyways will I get in trouble if I post the web address does anyone know? I think alot of you guys would find it very interesting.

Well if someone wants too, let me know.

Good Day.

2. kjade

kjade New Member

I'd be interested in reading. I don't see why you can't post the address - I see links for other sites posted here all the time.
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

We do it all time, post informational websites. What's not okay is someone trying to sell products and posting a website where people can buy their products.

Please do post the website! The more information the better -

4. sportsmom628

sportsmom628 New Member

kjade and mbofov,

Thanks, I think its pretty intersting it is www.AARDA.org (ALL CAPS) American Related Autoimmune Disease Association, there is also a canandian website that is all lower case letters I believe. But I myself have found to be very interested in it, I found it accidentally and now I can't stay off, I just couldn't believe about all the symptoms relating to all these other conditions.

I hope you find it as interesting as I did.

Sorry guys I put .com instead of .org, luckily someone found the error on another post.
    Gina[This Message was Edited on 11/02/2009]
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

It is www.aarda.org, not .com. The dot com will get you the Alberta Recyclers something site! :)
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

I am of course not happy seeing Lyme disease on that list... I know they mean CHRONIC Lyme, but do not see that clarified; and whether Chronic Lyme is autoimmune is highly controversial. I do know that extended abx help many people (including my son), and he would've died without it, as he was going down fairly rapidly (pulse dropped to 45-48 bpm, lost weight, only 16 yo).

Endometriosis is also listed, but it's also been known for a long time to be linked to exposure to dioxin.

&, I don't know anything about Coxsackie myocarditis, except I was told by a pt of Dr. Cheney's that it is what he had and why he ended up with a heart transplant, which is interesting...

I think 'autoimmune' just means they haven't figured out yet what is happening with chronic conditions...

7. sportsmom628

sportsmom628 New Member

I hear u about lyme disease n glad your Son is better.
    I didn't mean though that anyone with FMS/CFS has autoimmune, it's just that I had read that some conditions can coincide with others if u go into depth you'll know what I mean. I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis which I was diagnosed at age of 16, and from what I know Autoimmune just means that your bodys immune system no longer distinguishes that your body is okay n thinks it is the enemy so starts to attack oneselfs body.
    Anyways just my opinion that's all, but the site is very iformative the more depth you go into it.