Found something on these boards that helped my pain!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acesk, Sep 21, 2005.

1. acesk

acesk New Member

I have had fibro for 2 years and it is starting to get worse with bad morning stiffness, as well as all day pain.

I take FibroMalic (magnesium and malic acid) and Omega 3's, Ultracet and the FCC found my thyroid hormone was low and I take compounded T3 thyroid.

But my pain has been getting worse the last 2 months. Someone (thank you!) on the board recommended tart cherries and I ordered from the internet.

I started taking them 5 days ago and yesterday I wasn't stiff in the a.m. and last night I actually had VERY little pain! This a.m. was the same. So far this is a miracle!

Evidently, from their web site, the cherries act like a Cox-2 inhibitor against inflammation and pain.

Not even too expensive. I take 3 pills each a.m.

Sue in Florida
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Hooray for cherries! I'm going to try it. Even if they make me well or sort of well at the FFC, the arthritis needs help too. Thanks for the backup info on CherryFlex.

Francie
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Isnt it wonderful to find something that seems so simple and not a drug !
  4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I also have arthritis. I try several things and every little bit helps. The most noticeable pain releif I get from the cherry juice is the tendonitis. I have had achilles tendonitis for years, nothing got rid of it entirely other than prednisone...until the cherry juice.

Sure a lot better to rely on than steroids.!