Found the Greatest DR in Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hob, Apr 13, 2006.

1. hob

hob New Member

I have been diagnosed with fibro and cfs for three years though I think I have had it for a long time. Anyway I have done the anti-depressants and muscle relaxers and they work for a while but then they slow stop. Anywho... I found this dr who focuses on functional medicine and who has fibro himself. I have been going to him for about 6 weeks now and the vitamins he has me on with my cymbalta and flexril have made my life a hundred times better! Yes I still have days that are bad but nothing close to before! I can actually make plans again and keep them. All who are in the area should make an appt with him!

Dr. Kim Webster M.D.
    503-973-5545
    The Rejuvenation Medical Center
    2525 nw lovejoy suite 408
    Portland oregon 97210!
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

bumping for evening crowd to see.:)

Congrat's, I know how hard it is to find a good doc, and the excitement when you do!:)

Best wishes,

Claudia
  3. mom4three

mom4three New Member

just outside of Portland..in mIlwaukie, Or

Dr. Roberta Ruggeri
    she is the greatest. She listens and I mean really listens. She is very compassionate and trust that just because there are days you can walk in with make up on and look nice doe not mean your not dying inside.

4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

8 years ago. Way before I even knew about Fibro.
  5. Joyce1

Joyce1 New Member

The Rejuvenation Medical Center .... What do they mean by functional medicine ?

Joyce
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2006]
  6. jsthorn

jsthorn New Member

hello,

i am glad that dr. webster has been able to provide you with relief. i saw him for 3 or so months. he used alternative treatment modes with me, was very thoughtful and always adjusted his treatment plan when needed. unfortunately, i did not notice any permanent improvement after working with him. however, i have a complex set of illnesses which made treatment difficult. your mileage may vary. i would check him out if other physicians have been of no help.

i am trying guafenisein (spelling?) treatment now and have had some degree of relief.

jesse thorn in portland

p.s. dr. webster has a great view of mt. st. helens from his office and i got to see it vent some real big clouds of steam once!