Found the most wonderful pain doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cowlady, Jul 8, 2003.

1. cowlady

cowlady Member

Guys,

My prayers have come true. I have found a the most wonderful pain doctor. I live in the Memphis Tennessee area. It is hard to get an appointment but be persistant because it is worth it. I have been bed ridden for so long and then ended up with Mono in the early spring. Since I have been going to him I have landscaped around my pool. I am exercising (not in pain) everyday. He is a God send. He has written many articles regarding the use of opiods to treat pain and is a partner against pain. People there is hope for us. Let me know if you want his name. His articles can be read on the web. Even they make you feel better.

2. MEELEN

MEELEN New Member

HI, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE WEB SITE WHERE I CAN READ HIS ARTICLES. THANK YOU. MEELEN
  3. lea

lea Member

Hi Cowlady:
    So glad of your news. What med and dosage did he put you on?
    Thank you in advance
    best,
    lea
  4. deniset524

deniset524 New Member

I would LOVE to have more info about this...I have resorted to copying info from this site and taking it to my doc...please help! I have an appt this week and would love to take this info to him!!! Thanks! Denise
  5. jtown

jtown New Member

Please let me know the web site so I can read it. I love to acquire all the info I can about the DD. I am in the process of looking for a doctor to help me get my disability.

Thanks
    Jtown
  6. Dee33K

Dee33K New Member

I am guessing you are referring to my patient and my own Pain Dr., Dr. Kit Mays? Funny I should wind up with him, but he is a real gem, yes? His son is in med school now and my guess also is he is going to be as wonderful as his Dad.
    Another Memphis Gal
    Dee
  7. ChristinaV

ChristinaV New Member

Please -- I would really like to know his name and where I can read his web articles. I am in Memphis too and desperate.

Thanks