Four O'Clock Texas Time! Thurs. Worship Forum Prayer Evening.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Time for this good ole gal to go gather the "trash" for the early-bird trash picker-uppers. These good, mostly men, merit a great big hug at the end of their day by the families they support! So.....

I'm off to see the wizard and get this chore behind me. It is Prayer Night originating on the Worship Forum. I saw several entries today where Prayer was requested..you are invited, encouraged to visit the worship forum and lay your requests down and you will have many of us 'in your corner'.

Later. Love CactusLil'

2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Time for this good ole gal to go gather the "trash" for the early-bird trash picker-uppers. These good, mostly men, merit a great big hug at the end of their day by the families they support! So.....

I'm off to see the wizard and get this chore behind me. It is Prayer Night originating on the Worship Forum. I saw several entries today where Prayer was requested..you are invited, encouraged to visit the worship forum and lay your requests down and you will have many of us 'in your corner'.

Later. Love CactusLil'

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will go check the board right now!

Shalom! Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Bumping so everyone can join us.