Free Online Thyroid Summit June 2-9 2014! Sign Up Now, Over 30 Presentations!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS Books, DVDs, Videos' started by Nanie46, May 29, 2014.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

This free online Thyroid Summit will include many great presenters such as Dr Teitelbaum, Dr Mercola, Dr Izabella Wentz, Suzy Cohen, Dr Holtorf, Dr Horowitz, Dr Ben Lynch and many others. Do not miss this!

Sign up and get info here about all the presenters and topics (scroll near the bottom), etc:

http://thethyroidsummit.com/
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

This free summit starts today. There are many varied speakers and topics that all relate in some way to thyroid health. I encourage everyone to check it out.

Each day's presentations will only be available for free online for 24 hours, until the start of the next day's presentations.
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Dr Jacob Teitelbaum's presentation about thyroid, fibromyalgia, fatigue, etc, is wonderful. He talks about the SHINE protocol.

I encourage you to sign up and watch this today. It is only available today for free. Once tomorrow's presentations start, it will not longer be available.
  4. jamieharris

jamieharris Member

Oh nice it's still going on. Thanks for sharing the info :)
    Nanie46 likes this.
  5. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Wonderful presentation by Dr Ben Lynch on Methylation today! It's only available to watch for free until Friday morning (June 6) at 10 am Eastern time.
  6. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

On Saturday, June 7, there will be a very helpful presentation by Dr Horowitz (a well known Lyme Literate MD), called, "Could You Have Lyme Disease and Don't Know It?" on the Thyroid Summit. It will only be available to watch for FREE from Sat at 10 am Eastern until Sunday June 8 at 10 am Eastern time. You can still sign up now, then you will receive an email link each day to watch the offered presentations.

Dr Horowitz wrote a book recently called "Why Can't I Get Better" and follows the MSIDS model. He says that people don't just have Lyme, they have Multi-Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome. I'm sure his talk will be packed with lots of great information, so don't miss it!

You can sign up here: http://thethyroidsummit.com/
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014