Free Replay "The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest" Starting Nov 1 2016! Amazing Docu-series!!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Nanie46, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Don't Miss This!! Everyone needs to see this!!

This is one of the most important docu-series I ever watched!

It will be replayed for free starting November 1, 2016.

Each day for 9 days a new episode will be available to watch for 24 hours. Each of the nine episodes is only about 1-1.5 hours long. Take notes!!

Learn how to prevent cancer and treat cancer with non-toxic methods. Hear amazing survivor stories from people who were given death sentences due to stage 3 & 4 cancers.

Watch anytime of the day that is convenient for you. Sign up is easy with a first name and email address.

You will receive a daily email link to watch each episode starting Nov 1.

This is truly life saving information that conventional medicine will never tell you!

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq-encore/?gl=582844445&a_aid=580b8ef46ce34&a_bid=0a98e1b1
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

This amazing docu-series starts in 2 days, so don't miss it!

I truly think it is the best thing I ever watched.
  3. Jeremy G.

Jeremy G. Member

There was so much information in this one I couldn't absob it all. Will they replay it, do you think?
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to ProHealth!!
    You are so right about this docu-series. I have many pages of notes.
    They did replay it already but perhaps they will again.
    I'll try to post it if they do.
    If you are on facebook, you can like their page and get updates. I think you can sign up for email info also if you go to The Truth About Cancer website.
  5. Jeremy G.

Jeremy G. Member

I also watched Chris Beats Cancer's series. His was more personal as someone who has been in complete remission from diet alone for over 8 years (I think?) now. Very inspiring series.
    Nanie46 likes this.