freedom at last

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by poodlemommy, Nov 8, 2005.

1. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

hi gang. Well I finally recieve a cheque from my lawyer for my final law suit. This is the one against my LTD insurance. I went to the bank yesterday and paid off my mortgage. What a sense of relief. I dont get alot on CPP but it will at least pay the bills so I can keep a roof over my head. Without this law suit money I would have had to sell my home. I am so grateful. Its been a long stresful battle that started 3 1/2 years ago but its all over now . I have my financial freedom, I dont have to work and make my self any sicker. I can just look after me now. I also dont have to worry about being undersurveilance or being sent to doctors that are paid by them to discredit me. Its all over. Im going to be turning 50 in Feb. What a way to celebrate the next half of my life. Mortgage free and retired ( so to speak) Not exactly the way I expected to be retired but Im just grateful to have a home and enough health left to look after it. I cant complain.
    hugs poodlemum
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a relief! You have your home, no more battles, no more work, and you can actually just take care of you and love your dear grandchildren. I'm so pleased for you.

A long battle it seems, but it's over! Yeah. Sit down, put your feet up, and relax.

Best wishes,
    Sue