freshfruit

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by freshfruit, May 13, 2004.

1. freshfruit

freshfruit New Member

Does anyone out there have severe whole body burning and extreme heat coming from extremities, back, abdomen, chest with fibromyalgia? My internist says its hormonal changes(61) from fibro. but gyn dr said yesterday no way! I need whole body cold pack, but in the meantime would like to hear from someone who has such pouring of heat and burning of tissues. I started out with burning feet and hands and I know that is from fibro. Please let me hear from you, having a hard time coping with this type pain
  2. Phenix34

Phenix34 New Member

I've read that buring feet is caused by a vitamin deficiency but can't remember which one. Possibly Vitamin B.
  3. luv2gardn_39

luv2gardn_39 New Member

burning skin. I also suffer with FM. The first time this happened to me I didn't know what it was. I ended up in the ER room. There they thought I was having a reaction to an antidepressant Celexa that I had started. I have had several other episodes of this so I know it wasn't from the medication. I have been in a dead sleep and wake up on fire. The only thing that I have found that helps with this is my anxiety medicine (Serax). You might talk to your doctor about this. I've only had a handful of episodes (Thank goodness). Hope this doesn't jinx me.... Hope you find something to help you..