Friday's Fall leafs pics from KY

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Oct 18, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

This one shows you where I live, kind of :) Look at the tree/sky line and close to the middle you may see a tower.
    I live beside that tower.

While riding around I found this very nice level neigborhood and just happen to see the tower, I hope you enjoy it-Carla
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Another beautiful pic. I don't see no tower tho. Just a faint shadow. Could that be it?

Are you neighbor to Rapunzel?

3. ckball

ckball New Member

Yep, it is faint but it is on top of the hill that is still green and in the middle of the pic where the ground meets the sky.

I am about 2-3 miles from home in this one. I have not stranded myself...yet by seeing how far I can go on before running down of batteries. They were built to run all day around a 18 hole golf course. But I have all my neighbors numbers in my cell in case I need a push home,hehe.

Rock your so funny- no castles up here, however I have had a moat around my house before I put that huge draining thing under ground,lol. I want to know where my Prince Charming is???

4. ckball

ckball New Member

myself to other can see
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

another beautiful photo Carla - tried to find the tower but couldnt' - I laugh thinking of you tearing along, up and down in your buggy.

I just love the colour of the trees in autumn.