Friends daughter missing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, Feb 23, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I am asking for some prayers for the safe return of my friends daughter. She is only 13 and she ran away on the 13th of Feb.

No one has seen or heard from her since. I have been trying to help the family in any way I can.

The Heidi Search Center is involved but it has been 10 days now, and we can use some prayers.

[This Message was Edited on 02/24/2008]
  2. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

My prayers are with you that there will be a happy outcome. That she will be found safe and sound!
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I cannot believe what a scary thing it must be to have a child disappearing, a 13 year old yet?? Do they know for sure that she ran away? Did she leave a note or something??

I hope that she is found soon. Nowadays, that is a very scary thing for a young girl like her to be disappearing. So many things can happen to her out there in this crazy world. I surely hope that they find her VERY soon, safe and sound.

I surely will be thinking and praying for her safe recovery.

God bless her and her family.

4. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

This has to be one of the worst things that can happen to a parent and a family. My heartfelt prayers go out to this girl and her family and to you, their friend. I will pray for her safe return. Please keep us posted--my guts turn over every time I hear something like this.

Prayers for all--

5. sisland

sisland New Member

So sorry to hear of this! Although my girls are all grown it's such a scarey thing to think of! I hope and pray that she will be found Soon!,,,,,,,,,The Amber Alert Program is supposed to be really good too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praying!,,,,,Sis
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

Tell your friends I will be praying for all of them. I have a 13 year old who has threatned to several times....wrote a note that I found....and actually went out her window once (luckily just hung out in the yard and knocked on the front door after an hour ) I did not even know she had went out the window!!!!

This really hits home for me. It is also my BIGGEST fear.
  7. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

That is just so awful.
    Would you be willing to share as many details as you have?

Where did this happen -where do they live? Your friends must be besides themselves. I just can't imagine.
    Prayers are on their way!

Please please keep us posted.
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

prayers for you and her family....

9. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

San Antonio, there is an officer working the case, The Heidi Search Center has been helping with flyers, about 200 per day.

The girl has a troubled home life. I have known this family for 7 years. The mother has several health issues, and the father is verbally abusive.

I have been taking these kids into my home almost every weekend since I met them. I have a 13 year old son.

Her brother is 12 and he is so worried about his sister. I will talk to the mother and see if she will let me post a flyer on this site.

Thanks for the prayers.

10. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

she must be very scared wherever she is.

I hope she turns up safe and sound soon.

11. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

are being sent out and I pray they find the girl soon.