Friend's hubby lost job - AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Adl123, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

A former student of mine and her husband ended up living in the same small town as I. Since they came up here he has not been able to hold down a job. She is disabled and cannot work. Please pray for them, that he finds a job, and that she does not leave him. I sensed last time we talked that she has really had it. Their savings are gone from the last time he got fired. He has epilepsy and has grand mal seizuers, during which he stopps breathing. This has affected his brain, and I think he might be able to get some help , but he is in denial . His pride is really hurting and so he just keeps on looking for a job, and not finding one. Meanwhile, she is getting more and more depressed. Please, please, pray for them. Thanks. Terry
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will be praying for both your friends!
    Lisa
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Praying for your friends. Marian
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sending prayers up for your friends. My sister has epilepsy with grand mal seizures. Its a very difficult thing to live with. Her`s are so bad , she`s never had a job and is on disablity living with my mother. He probably would quailify for disability.

Sandyz
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will keep them in my prayers also.

Danny