Friends...I finally heard from the doc

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Jul 20, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

the blood test was normal. The rheumy did say that if I had Lupus the blood test might not show it...so now what comes next.
    I have prayed that it wouldn't show the Lupus. I am so afraid that if I have it... I will be worse, but, I am still having these terrible nerve pain issues.

I am so down, in pain, and want to give up. I know I can't do that. I just wish I could find a doctor to help me. I posted on the FM board, but wanted to mention it here to you all... in case you are not over there today.

I guess I just needed to let you all know where I am and ask for prayer today.

Thanks.....Mari
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for the update. I have a friend who saw the finest of doctors NY city had to offer. One lupus test would come back positive, the next negative. She still lives not knowing. I just hope you have less pain. Seems like we must pay pain dues or something in order to have an hour on the plus column. Try to keep your spirits up as best you can dear.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you my friend!

I appreciate it so much.

I am going to bed for awhile. I REALLY appreciate you.

Mari
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope things get better,Linda
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so sorry that you are going through such a bad time!

I read all about it on the fibro board, too. I've been praying for you so much, thinking of you as I've been struggling with this depression for such a long time.

I just automatically pray for you, and Shirl when I pray for myself.

I so wish there was something I could do to help, something to ease your pain, and lift your spirits!!!

Will keep praying - the only thing I know is that God is with me through this bad experience, and that he will somehow work good in it - but it is so hard to go through.

Sending lots of love your way,
    Judy
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Today the pain level is much lower, and I feel better mentally. Thank you all for your prayers. I pray for you all too.

Love....Mari
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so glad that you are having an easier day today! Even getting a break like that can be so helpful. Hope you find some little things to enjoy. Or just rest.

Yesterday I went on a lovely drive - just to the Dr., but I loved seeing all the blooming gardens - and the good affect stayed with me today.

You're in my prayers!
    Love, Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind, and sending up lots of prayers for you.

Love, Judy
  9. AnnJ

AnnJ New Member

Hi Mari,
    Praise God that you don't have Lupus but I am really sad that you are in such pain. I will pray that God will direct you to the Dr that you need!
    Love & Hugs,
    AnnJ
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am only here for a quick hello and thank you.
    I am in so much pain in my legs today. Also...the mind fog is unbelievable.
    I have my granddaughter too. She is a really well behaved child....that is a blessing. I am asking for prayer that I can keep her, because my son and DIL really need help...as they don't have a sitter until school begins mid August. If I told them how bad I feel they would come to get her, but, I know that they can't afford a sitter right now. So, I will try to stick it out. They come and get her on weekends.

God bless you all. I will pray for you all.

Love....Mari
  11. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Mama R
    so sorry your feeling so bad, I"ll remember you in my prayers,
    I know how hard it is to watch grandchildren, when your not feeling well,but through it all you"ll find a ray of sunshine, because thats how it is when my Austin comes and stays with me.
    I miss my other Grandkids terrible but their Mothers won't bring them to see me, because they think this is all in my mind and theres really nothing wrong with me.
    It just seems like everbody on the board is having such a hard time of it right now,We all need to stand strong as a group and send united prayers for all,to be bless with good health.I"m going to start that tonight. love sixtyslady
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes, Georgia...I have been wondering about Neurontin. I keep hearing about how it is prescribed for this type of pain. I will mention to the new doc that I eventually go to. I am so aggravated...as I just received the bill from the lab...won't even go there today!

Thanks Prickles...I appreciate your prayers. I hope and pray that you are doing well today.

Sixtyslady....I agree with you about being so misunderstood about our illness. It is hard.
    I am glad that your grandson Austin can come to be with you. I think that they will always remember our love!

I appreciate all of my friends... and pray that this is a happy, easy, restful, pain free weekend that lies ahead. Why not aim high...right?

BIG SMILE.... Mari

13. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

As always I send you many prayers for your pain and agony you suffer along with exhaustion. I pray you don't have the lupus and possibly you don't. But I know that doesn't help the fact you are in severe pain anyway.

God will help you with that. :)

Love and prayers to you and your family as always,
    Faye
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you for your prayers and concern.
    I had a better day today...but I am tired. I am going to try to sleep tonight. I hope that you can get some peaceful sleep without the GERD flairing up.

Love....Mari