Friends....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Oct 4, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I came on here to tell you all that I appreciate ALL of you VERY MUCH... and wish that I had time to read every need and respond to all.

I know that you all can do without me...but, I want to be here for you all. You all are there for me...SO many times!! But, I hope that in a month I will be able to be here more.

I am still praying for you all!!

Love....Mari
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

First dear one, take care of yourself. Stop in here when you are able, and you don't have to reply to posts to say a prayer for the person. We all do what we can, when we have the time.

If you need prayer please post . We have a post written in capital letters with the date of the Thursday to come. So each week people may request prayer and it becomes easier for us to follow on that particular evening.

God be with you.
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I know you are a every busy girl, so I just pray for you and I know you will return when you can.

I posted a story about the Geese a week ago, please read it. I think it may make you smile.

We all love you sooooooooo much. You take care and remember that we are praying for you and we do MISS you.

May God bring many blessings into your life. De
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

You take care of yourself and hubby and come back when you can. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as well as your hubby. God Loves You!

Love,
    Nancy
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Asa, De, Seakitten, and Bandwoman.

I appreciate you all so much. I loved the Geese story.. De!

Love...Mari