Froggy .. email me please!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by contessa, Oct 21, 2002.

1. contessa

contessa New Member

Where are Bender and Bender located? I'm in Wisconsin and the insurance company in in Minnesota. I am either not understanding the legal terms or absolutely no one in Wisconsin takes private cases. I have called all cities and used yellow pages and internet within 4 major metro areas. Still no luck.

I'm at: chardon@maqs.net

Thanks - I'd really like to get this thing started. I'm in the last review stage and some things look good, but I know they'll drag it out forever. It's been 7 months already without a paycheck.

thanks a bunch!!
  2. contessa

contessa New Member

Where are Bender and Bender located? I'm in Wisconsin and the insurance company in in Minnesota. I am either not understanding the legal terms or absolutely no one in Wisconsin takes private cases. I have called all cities and used yellow pages and internet within 4 major metro areas. Still no luck.

I'm at: chardon@maqs.net

Thanks - I'd really like to get this thing started. I'm in the last review stage and some things look good, but I know they'll drag it out forever. It's been 7 months already without a paycheck.

thanks a bunch!!