Froggyfog, How Did You Stay Awake?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroPainSufferer, Mar 23, 2007.

1. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

I saw you had to cancel your sleep test & I know last night you were looking for advice on how to stay awake.

How did you finally do it? You mentioned you did get 3 hours of sleep but how did you stay awake the rest of the night?

Sorry to hear you had to cancel! I hope your are feeling better!!!
  2. froggyfog

froggyfog New Member

I feel bad for canceling but I just couldn't stay awake any longer.

And in my confused state of no sleep I decided I really didn't need the test LOL.

Actually I will probably reschedule. I will ask them next time to make it at 7:30 or 8:00 instead of 9:30.

I stayed on the computer until about 1:30 then got a snack, brushed my teeth,and set the alarm then finally went to bed at 2:eek:o ish.

At 5:00 my husband woke me up...apparently I didn't hear the alarm go off. I DID NOT want to get up but I did.

I went a popped some popcorn and turned on CNN and watch the news until around 6:30, it was at that time that I knew there was no way I was going to make it till 9:30. So I called the hospital and left a message and went to bed.

I think my husband wanted to fuss at me but he didn't.

I feel guilty for all you guys replying and me not even going through with it...I couldn't keep my eyes open and my body upright.

Froggy

3. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

I kept thinking about you last night & how the heck you were going to stay awake without the help of caffeine. I would of rescheduled also! At least next time you know what time is best to have the test done.

Once you have it done, let me know how you make out. I’m curious to see what they say since my new doctor told me that I probably suffer from a sleep disorder.

It's ashame you can't have caffeine! You could have stayed up all night drinking Redbulls :)

Have A Great Weekend & Keep Me Updated!!!