From Buffalo N.Y.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggierose, Feb 22, 2006.

1. maggierose

maggierose New Member

Hi,I to am from Buffalo and I see a very good pain doctor. His name is DR. Gosy in Williamville. I live in West Seneca N.Y. If you want to e-mail me it"s dddriscoll@adelphia.net Hope to be of some help!!

Take care,
    Maggierose
  2. kmcerio

kmcerio New Member

It was so good talking to you on the phone. I am so glad that we found each other again. I will be talking again to you soon. P.S. I took my half of pill so maybe I'll sleep tonight. I'll let you know. Thanks Karen
  3. angelstarr

angelstarr New Member

I live about 60 miles south of Buffalo, NY. I am curious as to your doctor's specialty and credentials? I have Rheumatoid arthriis and Fibro. Some times it is difficult to differentieate between the symptoms. My current RA is in Erie, Pa. She is of late not helping me as much and will not give me pain meds. I was on Norco 7.5/325 from my PC 1-2 pills every 4 hrs. well she wanted to control my narcotics and so I agreed because it is best to have only one Dr, do this. WELL>... she will only give me a script for 2 Vicodin ES a day. THIS does not hold me through the day and I called and told her that, so she gave me ultram, which does NOTHING... except make me Jittery.

My husband doen't like her and thinks I should find a new dr. any way that is more up on Fibro and RA together.
    I take a ton of meds.
    I would like to wean off some but am afraid. You knos if its not broke don't fix it kind of thing.

I think I get a moderate amount of releif from all of them combined.
    If you could email me and let me know how if he/she treats fibro and RA I would be greatful.

Thanks
    Angel

angelstarr078@slltel.net