From Fatigue to Fantastic Supplement Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gracepartaker, Aug 6, 2006.

1. gracepartaker

gracepartaker New Member

Has anyone tried the daily supplement from Dr. Tillebraum (sp) what do you think
  2. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i was going to ask the very same question.

there is a lady at my new church (we moved 6 month ago)
    that has FM. she called me one day and we talked for along time...oh it felt so good to actually know someone face to face that can relate.

anywho, she was telling me about the stuff that you asked about. and that she would let me try it and that it helps her a great deal, when she runs out her husband goes nuts looking for it.LOL.

she brought me some today at church, it was actually the month supply of it, it is a big container of powder drink mix, and one pill.

i was so excited i ripped it open, i was going to take it and then when reading the directions it said to take in the morning, well it was already 1pm bye that time.

i didnt want to ask about it because i didnt want to bring up a product that costs money, that they sell..i dont know i felt like if it helped me feel better would i even share it for fear of people being upset with me.or not believing me.

i am a people pleaser LOL

i will update you after taking the product with results, it has alot of good vitimins in it that FM pt. would benifit from taking. hope you made it this far
    Julie
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Let us know what happens.
  4. butterfly8

butterfly8 New Member

I took the adrenal cell extract for about 4 months. Did not help me at all. It increasing my cortisol levels only minutely, but did send my BP soaring - went off them in Feb. and stil have high BP.

Do not know about the daily supplement.
  5. Daisys

Daisys Member

I get the Daily Energy Enfusion, it's the multi-vit. and min. mix that you drink.
    I make a smoothie with it for both DH and me. I can't say I can tell a difference from taking other vitamins, but do like the product.
    It's a pleasant drink when mixed up by itself.
  6. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

ist let me say i dont drink soda, never really liked the taste, nor juice..

so i woke up and mixed it up and the directions say drink with in a half hour, i stood at my kitchen sink trying to drink it for a half hour..

gagging almost lossing all i had already drank, i think i was lucky if i got half of it..

tomarrow i will try and mix it with yogurt...i am having a horrible day dont know why that would be, dont know if its from drinking the 1/2 and taking the B-energy pill that you are supposed to talk with it.

maybe like a herx reaction, alls i know i have been depressed crying all day, tired and increase pain.
  7. horselover2

horselover2 New Member

i don't really like it. it bothers my stomach, i have to be careful to eat first. it made me very nauseous(sp) today.
    i think i'll try something else.
    anne
  8. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I like Dr. T., but I don't like his vitamin powder. I gagged on it and I don't like stevia. I take Twin Lab Daily One Cap.

His sleeping formula didn't work for me either.

The only things that he suggested that works are Clear Tract Powder (D-Mannose) for UTI's, ProBoost and Sambucol Elderberry extract for preventative maintenance.

I wish he wouldn't push his products so much. I think it reflects poorly against him. I think he's sincere, but he's all over the place. I wonder if he has ADD.