from great to miserable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, Jun 22, 2003.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

I had a good day Friday. Had energy and very little pain.
    I had the day before off from work. After yoyoing from feeling not to bad when I woke up thursday, to horrible(after eating 2 slices of pizza for lunch)I took a 2 hour nap. The sun was finally out when I woke up. I spent from
    4:00 to 8:30 doing yard work including mowing with a push mower for 2 hrs.. Came in showered had an omelet for dinner took my elavil,synthroid and 2 tylenol with codiene then went to bed. Slept the best I have slept in months.
    Felt great Friday, went to work...spent time with friends Fri. evening. Yesterday was a so so day. Low energy,slept most of the afternoon. Did a little housework.
    Today I feel like I was hit by a truck!!!
    Super tired..hurt every where and have cried most of the day.
    I had started cutting back my zoloft the beginning of last week. Went from 100mgs. to 50 daily.
    Have taken zoloft for 7?yrs.. Anywhere from 25mg. to 100.
    This was prescribed for depression.
    Guess I need to up the dose or is it the neverending rain or too much activity set off the DD or all of the above.
    Sooooo frustrated.
    thanks for just being here to vent to.
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

No wonder you're hurting so bad. I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed for a week if I did that. Of course, I'm sure that I'm probably older than you are too. But, I remember the days when I could have done that, and did. Iwould be sore later but I could still work through it, but no more. The weather changes here really affect me. Especially when it goes from warm and sunny to rainy and cloudy. I have noticed when I've overdone something, my worse day is not the next one, but the one that follows. It seems to take some time for the affects of doing too much to set in. Take care, and don't over do so much (easy for me to say)

Dara