from nogilroy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nogilroy, Nov 16, 2002.

1. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

hope i am do this right thanks for repling to me we had snow last night so i guess winter is here to stay back to shovling snow .what fun that is .But i am glad i found this group . it does make me feel a lot better hope every body has a good day and soft hugs to you
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

hope i am do this right thanks for repling to me we had snow last night so i guess winter is here to stay back to shovling snow .what fun that is .But i am glad i found this group . it does make me feel a lot better hope every body has a good day and soft hugs to you
  3. SharonR

SharonR New Member

We had snow in the Chicago area last night too, but not enough to shovel. Looks like powdered sugar, but with the plains here it will stick around, blowing from county to county, till we get the "big one", and then it will be here till spring.
    Tell me, in Canada do you gauge your winters by the thickness of the animal's coats?
    Never been to your country, but my husband travels there for business quite frequntly, says it is just beautiful!
    Bundle up, build a big fire, and stay warm.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You would probably enjoy our Chit Chat Forum where we discuss non-FMS topics. Just go to the top of the page and click on "Message Boards." Then you can click on any number of other boards here. They have a lot of fun over on the Chit Chat Forum.

Love, Mikie