Front coming my way & I feel the pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Sep 21, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

There is a cold front headed for Texas. It is supposed to storm for the next 2 days. It is so humid outside and I can feel the pain starting to creep in. It is so strange how weather can affect your body so much, but it does. I'll be glad when this front and storm system moves on through. I am very thankful for the cooler temp's though. It was over 100 degrees here for too many days.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2006]
  2. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I live in Tennessee which is about the same as Texas. What part of Texas do you live in? I used to live in West TX.

I am a barometer for the weather too. Wednesday was a cool day after lows in the upper 40's. I could barely move. Yesterday was bright and sunny so I got out and did my shopping. Today is cool and rainy so the pain it back. I was up last night with leg cramps.

Maybe tomorrow will be better for both of us.

Stinker56
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

I live in the East Texas area. The storms are supposed to come through sometime after midnight tonight and most of the day tomorrow. It is supposed to be pretty rough. Damaging winds, hail and possibility of tornadic outbreaks. The wind has been blowing unusually hard here for the last day or so. Joints are really hurting.

Kriket