Frozen muscles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SkyShadow, Aug 18, 2003.

1. SkyShadow

SkyShadow New Member

My partner's muscles often become frozen so he can't move - this frequently happens following a seizure. has anyone found that gentle massage or anything else helps to unfreeze the muscles sooner?
  2. Aeryn

Aeryn New Member

I just wanted to express my sympathy and support for your efforts to help your partner. I was in a similar position years ago when my husband suddenly had a mental breakdown and I searched and vetted all possible medical help. I guess I want to remind you to take care of yourself as well as him. You cannot care for him unless you care for yourself, you know? You've got to do whatever it is that would feel like treating yourself. Just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you since your first post and hope that you will find the best way through this for both your sakes.

All the best to you, Aeryn
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Does your partner have FM? is this muscle spasms? I am not sure what you mean. YOu said seizures?

I would not want to recommend anything if he is having seizures but a doctor. There is medications for this that he probably needs badly.

Good thoughts going your way, and if he is not under a doctors care, you need to get him to one ASAP.

Shalom, Shirl