Fruit eze

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Sep 3, 2011.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Fruit eze !!! Has anyone used this with great success . Struggeling with ibs . I already use flax seed . Any info would be great thanks
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Crickett, there us a post somewhere on here about it. A few people were having good luck with it.

Besides the crushing fatigue, my gut is my worst problem :/

Look up some old posts

3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Kat I did read the old posts but really did not really say if it worked or not. I deal with ally of gut issues and do stay strict on my diet but still have flares. Thanks for responding.
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Reminded me of it, I had totally forgot. My dad who has an illieostomy ended up in the hospital again with an impaction, so i ordered some for him and me.
    I'll let ya know how it works, sure can't hurt. And I like the fact it's so natural,

[This Message was Edited on 09/03/2011]
  5. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Kat please keep me informed . Thank you
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm not suggesting using antibiotics to treat IBS; however, when I started taking Doxycycline for my mycoplasma infection, my lifelong IBS cleared up and I no longer have it. It makes me wonder whether some IBS is caused by bacteria like some ulcers are.

I've taken probiotics for more than 20 years and I believe this is why I tolerated the Doxy so well with no stomach problems.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie