Fruit_EZE for chronic constipation anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Jan 22, 2010.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi All, I have had chronic constipation due to morphine use for about nine years and have been on large doses of stool softners, stimulant laxatives, enemas,fiber, supp and about everything for it with not much help. Anyway I came across a web site that has a product called fruit EZE 100% all fruit and safe to use long term.Has anyone used it and did it help you? I am to the point my bowels will not function without a huge amount of laxatives now and many times even after taking all these laxatives I dont have a BM and most the time now im impacted. I am soooo sick of this and really miserable all the time. I read all the great testomonies and fell for it and am very anxious to try it. Im really getting desperate. With that said please let me know if you have you have used it. Thanks and God Bless
  2. cordy250

cordy250 Member

Absolutely fantastic and not unpleasant to use. I found out about it from use in a nursing home. The biggest drawback when I was getting it was that it was only available bulk packed. That was back about 15 years ago, hopefully the packaging is more user friendly now.
  3. timmy2

timmy2 New Member

I have had the same problems over the years from morphine also,things are much better since i have been put on the fentynel [spelling?] patch,along with my breakthrough med.,i still have to use something every now and then for constipation,i have just tried out the epsom salt for a liver flush and one dose really halped a great deal.,you can mix it with juice if you cant stand the water mixture.Its also very cheap and you can find it at any pharmacy,also it good for a nice hot soak in the tub.Just wanted to share that with you,i know how you feel at times,but the epsoms was also very gentle,just follow directions on the carton and dont over do it.Hope you find some relief soon,take care.
  4. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi, thanks for answering my post but if you dont mind me asking how long did you have to take it before you had any results and what were your results? i mean how much did you take and have you been on it long term? Was your constipation problems due to opoid /narcotic use? I have been taking it for several days and so far im not impressed, but i like the taste. Guess im anxious for things to get to moving. i had had such problems and have even cut my morphine down considerably but have noticed nothing except more pain. Thanks again and God bless