Frustrated again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Apr 7, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Have been on the board earlier today and got too tired and had to go and lie down. Have been doing all the right things and felt better for a few days. S-o-o-o-o, Saturday I spent a little time weeding the garden-seemed fine if a bit tired- so went out again yesterday ( Monday here in Aus') and spent 1 1/2 hours weeding and pottering and then fell in a heap. Ended up in bed by 7.30pm, slept for a couple of hours and then was in so much pain with my back, chest, neck and legs and also had the spasming in the leg muscles. Even the heart (have MVP) has been jumping around. Have been unable to do anything much today. Didn't even go to water therapy. Oh well, I guess I will learn one day. It is just so hard to accept isn't it? Especially when you have always been active.Anyway, just letting out my frustrations to those who understand. Love and hugs to you all. Ozgran.
  2. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

I completely understand what you are experiencing. All I did today was dishes and sweep/mop two small floors and I napped for two hours. I thought I was gonna fall flat on my face! Now my shoulders are killing me. That shows me to want clean dishes, huh? We all know the pain and frustration you are feeling, hope it helps to know that! Feel better and get more sleep, ok?
    Tina
  3. bejo

bejo New Member

Yes,it is hard to stop doing the things we love to do.I'm guilty of the same thing.I think we do have to pace ourselves up to a point,but if we give up everything we are accepting defeat.Luv and hugs back for you. bejo