Frustrated with Fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, May 28, 2006.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

This is the first time I've ever posted anything on this site though I read a lot of them. I am a 48-year old female who has CFS, FS and Panic Disorder and have been " sick and tired " for 7 years! My husband has been very supportive up until recently since I have had a MAJOR flare for about 3 months. I feel like I can't talk to him anymore and we are hardly EVER intimate. I understand that he's sick and tired of my illnesses and have said to him that he should walk a day in my shoes which pisses him off even more! He has been off work for almost 4 years having 2 back surgeries and going back to school now for his Engineers degree. Well, I have been working fulltime since I got sick and am now considering trying to get disability and quit work for 1 year just so I can put all of my energy into getting well. My husband will be back to work in about a year and thinks I should wait till then. I am soooooooo frustrated that he does'nt understand that if I wait I will get worse and then our marriage may fall apart with all of the resentments we have concerning each other!
    Help! A fellow survivor, Earthdog