Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dotros, Mar 4, 2012.

1. dotros

dotros New Member

I am having the worst time with energy. All I get done is go to work and don't feel like doing anything else. I have tried so many different things over the years, lately tried Mitochondrial Ignite and then NADH. These just seemed to do the opposite and make me feel worse. Anyone else having the same results? I am at my wits end and don't know where to turn from here!
  2. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I was tired ALL the time and then I discovered my B vitamins were way down. Also, my thyroid is so slow, I think it's running backwards! LOL! I also discovered that the Fibro Response I take has almost everything I need, and taking too MUCH of anything will make you tired too. I was taking a multi along with the Fibro Response, Vitamin D, E and Calcium. But when I looked carefully at the labels, I was getting too much E, not enough calcium, but the D was good (in Alaska, we have to take more D because we have such long winters and little light. How is your blood sugar? I'm diabetic and don't eat refined sugars at all. Still, when I had a cortisone injection, my sugar skyrocketed and I could barely make it through the day. No, I didn't have pain, but I just couldn't function. Hope you get to feeling good really fast!